Choosing the best padel racket is important to get the best results on the court. Here are our tips for choosing it.
The padel it is sport of the moment.
Playful and stimulating, it comes from tennis and is played on a court with transparent plastic walls where the ball can bounce. It is played by two players and you don’t need to be super trained to have fun and perform well.
But to play well, you also need to have the right equipment.
In this article, we give you our tips for how to choose the best padel racket for you.
What characteristics to assess? And what is the difference between one model and another?
Let’s find out!
The best padel racket for your game: how to choose it?
In order to choose the best padel racket for your type of game and your level, it is important to evaluate certain characteristics.
Here are which ones.
Padel rackets they are not all the same and you realize that just by looking at them.
There are three types of form, each adapted to a different type of player, more or less experienced.
- Roundabout. Recommended for beginners, it has a downward offset balance and therefore guarantees better grip and better control of shots. The weight is distributed towards the handle, which translates into greater maneuverability, without consuming too much energy.
- Drop. With the intermediate balance point, it ensures the best ratio between power and striking control. Ideal for intermediate players, already familiar with this sport.
- Diamond. Intended only for advanced players, the diamond shape requires great control but guarantees great power thanks to the balance shifted upwards. For a beginner it would be difficult to control the blows but, for an experienced player, the power of the blows that can be obtained is exceptional.
One of the parameters for choosing the best padel racket is the weight. First of all, it is good to know that the best model is not always the lightest: for example, if the ball is particularly wet and therefore heavier, having a light racket requires more effort on the arm.
But the choice of weight this varies mainly according to the build and the level of the player: The more experienced and solid you are, the heavier the racquet should be. If, on the other hand, you are just starting out in padel, opt for a lighter model.
In general we can say that:
- For a manthe weight must be understood between 360 and 390 grams.
- For a womanthe weight must be understood between 350 and 370 grams.
Finally, it is also essential to carefully evaluate the material with which the padel racket is made.
The types of materials used are mainly two.
- Glass fibers. Less rigid, it allows the racquet to cushion the blow more and to be more versatile and malleable. This is because it provides greater ball bounce with less effort and is therefore more suitable for beginners or those playing at an amateur level.
- Carbon fiber. Extremely light and resistant, it offers excellent performance. Harder and more rigid than fiberglass, it offers drier strikes and requires more effort so it is suitable for advanced players: unsurprisingly, all professionals use carbon fiber racquets.
The best padel racket: our top 10
Now that you know what best padel racket for youdiscover the models we have selected.
Of different shapes and weights, to meet the characteristics of each type of player, they are all produced by the best brands in the sector and have an excellent quality/price ratio.
All products in this article have been carefully selected by the editorial staff: in the choice we evaluate product quality, price and customer reviews.
We only rely on premium authorized sellers who realize the free delivery.
Purchases are covered by the eBay Customer Guarantee, which ensures a quick refund in the event of a product return. Finally, we remind you that buying on eBay is simple and you can do it without registering on the site.
You can read:
Soft like a second skin and shockproof tennis socks
Advice.it independently chooses and recommends products and services that can be purchased online or through expert advice. Each time a purchase is made through one of the links in the text, Consigli.it receives a commission without any change in the final price.